In this post, we are going to see how to register on the government website “tnesevai” website. There is no charge for registering your account on this website. You can do this for free.
What is tnega(Tnesevai)?
tnega is an online service launched by the government. We can avail of all the government services in Tamilnadu through this website. Through the tnesevai website, you can get all the certificates you need without having to go to a government office. Link to this website: “https://www.tnesevai.tn.gov.in/“
Tnesevai Registration(tnega) – Create e sevai ID on tnesevai.tn.gov.in:
Below I will clearly explain how to start your account on this website. After reading this well, open your account.
- First, you need to open the Registration page of the government website to open your account. When you open it, it will open on your screen as in the photo below.
- Below is what your information will ask for on the screen that appears.
- Full Name
- Email Id
- Login Id
- Mobile Number
- Aadhar No
- Confirm Password
- Have everything I have provided above ready. Once ready, you fill it out. Then you click on signup.
- Then a new screen will open in which you will send the OTP (One Time Password) to the given phone number. You will need to enter the OTP coming to your phone on this website.
You currently have an account on the government website tnesevai. Yes, your account has been started. If you are given any incorrect details, go to the user profile, and make changes.
Services Available on tnega(Tnesevai)
This tnesevai website offers various government services. Below I have provided all the important services in it. But not all of these services are provided for free. There is a charge of 60 rupees for all services.
- Deserted Woman Certificate
- Community certificate
- e-Adangal Crop Entry
- Agricultural Income Certificate
- Legal Heir Certificate
- Nativity certificate
- Income Certificate
- First Graduate Certificate
- Residence certificate
- No Male Child Certificate
- Family Migration Certificate
- Unemployment Certificate
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) Certificate
- Certificate for Loss of Educational Records due to disasters
- Inter Caste Marriage Certificate
- Solvency Certificate
- Widow Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
- Small / Marginal Farmer Certificate
- Money Lender’s Licence
- The license under Pawn Broker Act
- e-Adangal Extract Download
- Can Number
No, Tnesevai does not charge any fees to open an account on the website. But it is noteworthy that a service charge of Rs 60 is charged on this website to avail other services.
Various government services can be availed online through this tnega website. We do not have to go to government offices because of the launch of this website.
You can easily recover this account if you have the phone number provided when you started this account. Otherwise, you must keep the email id and user id in mind. Do not open a duplicate account for any reason. It will cause you some problems.
I hope you know how to register on the tnesevai website through this post. The tnesevai website and the tnega website are the same. Contact us if you need more information.