Change Outlook Account Password: In this post, we are going to look at how to change Outlook Account Password. This post will be very helpful for you. Read all about it and learn how to change Microsoft Account Password.
Outlook Account Password and Microsoft account password are one and the same. It is a good idea to change your account password frequently.
Below I have provided step-by-step ways to change the account passwords. Outlook Account is a part of Microsoft account. Most people and industrial companies are using Outlook Account. We are going to learn how to change the password of this account step by step.
How to Change Outlook Account Password
- First, open an outlook account in your browser. You can use any browser for this.
- Log in to your account.
- Once you have logged into your account go to Microsoft account security and then click on the Password manager.
- For your own protection, you will be verified with your security code. If your security code is not known, a link will appear stating whether it was sent to your phone or email. You can use it if you need to.
- You have to choose the last four of us by email or your phone number. Once you have selected the code will be sent to your phone or email.
- Enter the code you just received.
- Change your old password and the new password to the input password in the new screen that appears.
Note: If your email or phone number is not available, enter a new phone number or email address. Follow the instructions provided by the Microsoft account to recover your account.
- Outlook Account Password
- outlook account password reset
- outlook account password change
- outlook account password view
- outlook account password recovery tool
- outlook account password expired
I hope you know how to change Outlook Account Password through our post. Stay tuned to our website for more such information. Also share this information with your friends.