Block the Axis debit card: In this post, we are going to look at how to block your axis bank Atm card using three ways. This post will be very helpful for you. Read this post in its entirety and learn how to do it.
Lost your atm card? No. Has anyone stolen from you? If something like this happens to you you should immediately block that atm card. That too immediately. Otherwise you will lose the money in your account.
You do not have to go to your bank to do this. You can do this from the comfort of your own home. Below we have explained how to do it. You read it patiently and find out.
How to block the Axis debit card
You can block your Axis Bank Atm card in three ways. I have listed below what those ways are. You can easily block your atm card using these ways.
- Atm card can be banned by contacting the bank officials
- You can block the ATM Card by sending an SMS to the bank.
- You can block your Atm card using Net banking.
You can block the ATM Card with the above three pains. Below we provide how to do that in three ways.
Atm card can be banned by contacting the bank officials
You can do that by contacting the purchasing authorities. You should contact Axis Bank at + 91-22-67987700. You can contact this number and request to block your Atm card.
You can contact this number and request to block your Atm card. The other two ways will be easier for you.
You can block the ATM Card by sending an SMS to the bank
By sending you an sms, you can block your Axis Bank Atm card. This one way is very simple for everyone. More and more people are blocking the Atm Card in these ways.
You can send an SMS BLOCKCARD to 5676782 or +919717000002. Your ATM card will be blocked shortly.
You can block your Atm card using Net banking
If both of the above methods do not work, you can only do this way. You must have a net banking facility to use this route. Otherwise, this method will not work for you.
- If you have net banking, go to https://retail. axis bank.co.in and open your account. You can do this on both your computer or phone.
- You open the account using your user id and password.
- Once you are logged in, select the Debit cards link.
- Choose which ATM card you want to block.
- Click on the Block link.
- Enter the reason why you are blocking the ATM Card.
- Then your ATM Card will be blocked.
Read Also: How To Block Lost SBI ATM Debit Card Online
Read Also: Vijay tv Program schedule List Today 2021
Block the Axis debit card: Using these methods, you can easily block using your ATM card. If you have any doubts about this please share with us. Also, share this information with your friends.