Block Lost SBI ATM Debit Card Online: In this post, we are going to look at how to block a lost SBI ATM Debit Card Online. This is one of the most important things that all people need to know about.
People who know your ATM pin information can withdraw money from that ATM. Block them when you lose your SBI ATM card so they can not withdraw money.
Because of this, it is important for people to know how to do this. The government is paying full attention to such activities. Below we have provided step-by-step how to do this.
How To Block Lost SBI ATM Debit Card Online
- You open your browser. It is best to use secure browsers. Do not use browsers that are banned by the Government of India.
- Then open the website www.onlinesbi.com.
- Enter your username and password. Your account is currently open.
- In the new screen that appears, select the link “ATM Card Services and then Block ATM Card” and click on e-Services.
- Then select your account. Select the ATM Card and Debit Card Block link.
- Once you select it, it will appear as active or block. The first four digits and the last four digits of your atm card will appear with it. Make sure it is yours.
- If it is your ATM card, click on that card. Then click on the block. Verify the details and confirm.
- Next, select your “Account Password or OTP”.
- Next, verify your account password or OTP and select “Confirm”. You must enter this correctly.
- Your SBI ATM Debit Card has been insanely blocked.
- You may be at peace now. No one can use your ATM card.
- Tickets will be issued once you have done all this. It has to pay in banks. Thus it is necessary to keep it safe.
Block Sbi ATM Card Keywords
- sbi atm card block
- sbi atm card block number
- sbi atm card block sms number
I hope you are aware of how to block SBI ATM Debit Card in this post. This post will definitely be very helpful for everyone. If anyone you know has an SBI account please share this post with them.