In this post, we are going to look at how to apply for a First Graduate Certificate. This certificate can be easily applied for online. Below you can see how to do it. This will be very helpful for First Graduate students.
What is the First Graduate Certificate?
It is best to know this before applying for a First Graduate Certificate. This certificate can be obtained if the first born person in a family wants to study. Subsequent persons will not be able to obtain this certificate.
The first person in the family you wish to attend college after completing higher education is 100% eligible for this certificate. The advantage of this is that the government will provide a total of 25000 rupees for all year in the college.
More importantly, the government is providing this scholarship only to students studying engineering and medicine.
First Graduate Certificate Requirements
There are two requirements for you to obtain this certificate. They are
- TNesevai(TNeGA) login Details
- Can Number
If you have not already done both, find out how to get one using the links below.
Apply for First Graduate Certificate Online – Tamilnadu
Below is a clear explanation of how to obtain this certificate. Apply after studying well. Do not apply incorrectly for any reason. You need to open the government website and open your account there.
- Select the Revenue Department on that government website.
- Once you have selected it, click on First Graduate Certificate.
- Next up are the steps to obtain a First Graduate Certificate. It’s good that you read it.
- Supporting Documents
- Any Address Proof
- Applicant Transfer Certificate
- Self-Declaration of Father
- Self-Declaration of Mother
- Father Transfer Certificate
- Mother Transfer Certificate
- Family or Smart Card
- Self-Declaration of Applicant
- Current Academic year Certificates
- Application Fee
- Rs. 60.0 ( Sixty Rupees Only)
- How to Apply
- For Online: Click on the proceed button
- Supporting Documents
Next you need to enter your can number. I have mentioned above how to get it. Only those with can number can follow the steps below.
- You enter your phone number and search for your can number. Then your can number will appear below. After selecting it, send the OTP to your phone number. Check the OTP number.
- Once you have done this you will need to fill out the First Graduate Certificate form. Information about it is also provided here.
First Graduate Certificate Form
Your information will be requested in this form. The information provided when you receive the can number will be automatically filled in this form. It is sufficient that you provide only unfilled information.
All information must be provided clearly and accurately. Otherwise, you may have trouble getting a First Graduate Certificate. I have given below what you must give and apply after seeing it.
|If any other person pursuing /Completed Graduation from Family.||YES or NO|
|If any applicant’s sibling is pursuing /drop out of graduation.||YES or NO|
- Document Type 1
- Aadhaar Number
- Applicant Name
- Marital Status
- Father/ Husband / Guardian / Mother Name
- Mother Name
- Date of Birth
- Revenue Village
- Street Name / No. / Hamlet (if available)
- Building / Door / Flat No
- Pin Code
- Mobile Number
Details of Family Members
- Whether Alive ?
- Course Completed
- Current Course
- Name of the Institute
- Institution Address
- Year of Passing
- Current Academic Year
You have to fill in that website clearly with everything I have to offer above. Even if you can’t fill one of these, you will definitely not get a First Graduate Certificate.
When you are done, it will ask you to upload some documents. Properly upload all documents to this website. Then you have to pay a fee of 60 rupees to get this certificate. You can pay this fee through Netbanking / Debit or Credit.
Frequently Asked Questions?
The first person in the family you wish to attend college after completing higher education is 100% eligible for this certificate.
This certificate is valid until the student completes the course.
Just paying 60 rupees is enough to get this certificate.
I hope you know how to get this First Graduate Certificate. You will receive this certification in at least 10 to 17 days.
If you have any doubts about this let us know in the comment box below. Also, let your relatives and friends know.