In this post, we are going to look at how to get a Community Certificate online. You must use the government website tnesevai to obtain this certificate. If you use this website, you can get it online without going to government offices.
What is a Community Certificate?
You need to know about this certificate before you can get this Community Certificate. We have provided all the information about this certificate here.
Community Certificate is issued to identify each Caste separately. A Community Certificate is required for all cases. For example the schools and colleges you attend, this certificate is essential for all government jobs.
Thus it is mandatory for everyone to get this certificate. It takes 17 to 30 days to receive this certificate. You can’t get this in a hurry. So it is best to get this in advance.
How to apply Community Certificate Online
I have clearly explained below how to get this certificate. Apply after reading it well. Do not apply incorrectly for any reason. You need to open the government website and open your account there.
- Select the Revenue Department on that website.
- Once you have selected it, click on Community Certificate.
- Next up are the steps to obtain a Community Certificate. It’s good that you read it.
- Service Description
- The system of issuing a permanent Community Certificate was introduced in the year 1988 in Tamil Nadu. This is valid for securing admission in all Educational Institutions and other professional institutions and also for employment.
- Supporting Documents
- Any Address Proof
- Community Certificate of Father or Community Certificate of Mother or Community Certificate of Siblings
- Self-Declaration of Applicant
- DNC Certificate
- Application Fee
- Rs. 60.0 ( Sixty Rupees Only)
- How to Apply
- For Online: Click the below “proceed” button.
- Service Description
- Then if you have a can number follow the instructions below. Otherwise, click on the “Register can” button and apply for the can number.
- If you have a can number, enter your phone number and click search.
- Then, select your can number. This will send an OTP to your phone number to verify your can number. Check it out by “entering” it on this website.
- Once you have done this you will need to fill out the Community Certificate form. Information about it is also provided here.
Can Copy Registration
|Document Type 1||This first document will be selected as Aadhaar automatically. |
You do not have to select it.
|Document Type 2||Choosing this second document is not mandatory. Choose only if you prefer.|
|Aadhaar Number||Enter the Aadhaar Number given to you by the Government here.|
|EPIC Number||Not Mandatory|
Along with this, the following questions will also be asked You must enter the correct questions for that as well.
- Father/ Husband / Guardian / Mother Name
- Mother Name
- Date of Birth
- Education Qualification
You must provide your current home address. Failure to do so may result in a delay in obtaining a Community Certificate. Otherwise, it may not be available.
- Revenue Village
- Admin Unit
- Area or Ward No. / Name
- Street Name / No. / Hamlet (if available)
- Block No. / Name
- Building / Door / Flat No
- Pin Code
If Permanent Address Same As Current Address. Tick if yes. Otherwise, fill in the address below. Then enter and save your mobile number and your bank account number.
Which Documents do I need to upload to get the Community Certificate?
- Any Address Proof
- Community Certificate of Father/Mother/Siblings
- Self Declaration of Applicant
You must upload all the above documents otherwise you will not be able to get the Community Certificate.
Once you have completed this you will have to pay a fee of 60 rupees for this.
The government has also set up a website to check Community Certificate status. You can check the status using this website. The website address is https://tnedistrict.tn.gov.in/tneda/VerifyCerti.xhtml
60 is charged to get a Community Certificate. There is no need to pay any fees other than this.
There was no harm in doing so. This is because the website is run by the government. You can confidently apply for Community Certificate on this website.
You will be learned how to get a Community Certificate through this website. Let us know if you have any doubts about what we said. We will definitely resolve that doubt.