In this post, we are going to see how to apply for Agricultural Income Certificate. This will be very helpful for the farmers. This certificate can be easily applied for online. Below you can see how to do it.
What is the Agricultural Income Certificate?
Farmers ‘income is referred to as farmers’ land, livestock, and other agricultural income. It is forecast at the end of the quarter.
The Agricultural Income Certificate advantage is that it will be required for crop loans, subsidies, and agricultural loans. It will be provided by people like VAO and Tahsildar. You can now apply for it online.
Apply Agricultural Income Certificate
If you want to get Agricultural Income Certificate you need to address two requirements on the government website.
- They need to open a separate account for you on that government website.
- Second, you need to have a can number.
Continue reading if you have an account and can number as you like on this website. If not, I have provided how to get them at the link below.
Open your account on this government website here. Then I have given below step by step the steps that you need to follow.
- Select the Revenue Department on that government website.
- Once you have selected it, click on Agricultural Income Certificate
- Next up are the steps to obtain an Agricultural Income Certificate. It’s good that you read it.
- Service Description
- This certificate is issued to the farmers for their agricultural income grown in Faisal year. It is basically issued to avail of some subsidies from the Government and also crop loans. It could be obtained from their respective Deputy Tashildhar of Particular Taluk.
- Supporting Documents
- Any Address Proof
- Last One Year Adangal
- Self-Declaration of Applicant
- Proof of Lease (NOC from the Landholder)
- Other Documents
- Application Fee
- Rs. 60.0 ( Sixty Rupees Only)
- How to Apply
- For Online: Click on the proceed button
Agricultural Income Certificate
- Applicant Name
- Father/ Husband / Guardian / Mother Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Aadhaar No
- Current Address
- Revenue Village
- Street Name / No. / Hamlet
- Building / Door / Flat No.
- Pin Code
- Phone / Landline No. with STD Code
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
Annual Income – Annual Income of the last 1 fasli year.
- From Year-To Year
- Agricultural Income
Details of Family Members
- ate of Birth
- Revenue Village
- Land Type
- Survey No
- Patta No.
- Land Area (in Hectares)
- Land Area (in Acres)
- Guideline Value (Rs.)
- Crops cultivated with yield
- Type of Ownership
- Enjoyment of Land Type
- Total Land Area (in Acres) – The amount of total land you have
After completing all this you need to upload some documents. Documents must be uploaded in the sizes requested on that website. Otherwise the documents cannot be uploaded.
All certificates on this website are charged at Rs.60. Similarly, you have to pay a fee of 60 rupees for this certificate. You can pay this fee through Netbanking / Debit or Credit.
It may take 1 week to 1 month to get this certificate.
Just paying 60 rupees is enough to get this certificate.
I hope you know how to get this Agricultural Income Certificate. You will receive this certification in at least 1week to 30 days.
If you have any doubts about this let us know in the comment box below. Also, let your relatives and friends know.