Aadhaar Card pan Card Link: In this post, we are going to see how to combine both Aadhaar card and pan card. The Indian government has advised that the two must be combined.
February 1 was the deadline. The date has since been postponed to June 1. Pan card and Aadhaar card can be easily done for free through our mobile or computer.
Those who do not know about this are giving in stores and attaching it. They charge between 20 and 50 rupees for this. Because of this we mentioned in this article how to do this for free.
Aadhaar Card pan Card Link
You can do this in two ways. Below is what those two ways are. You can use these ways to combine both your Aadhar card and Pan card.
- Linking through websites
- Connecting via SMS
Pan Aadhar Linking through websites
- You need to open the website of the income tax department to link the Aadhaar Pan through the website.
- Website Link:- https://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/home
- You enter the website we have provided above.
- After entering it, click on the link Aadhaar on the left-hand side.
- Then, first, enter your PAN number.
- Next to that, you have to enter the Aadhaar Card number.
- Then you have to enter your full name on the Aathar card.
- If your Aadhar card only has your year of birth, tick the contest if it does not have your date of birth.
- Then enter the Captcha Code and select Request OTP.
- Then enter your phone number on the screen that appears.
- Then OTP will be sent to you and if you enter it your Aadhaar Card pan Card will be linked.
Website link Keyword
- aadhaar pan link
- aadhaar pan link status
- aadhaar pan link online
- aadhaar pan link date
- aadhaar pan link verify
- aadhaar pan link with mobile number online
- aadhaar pan link last date
I hope you will know how to make Aadhaar Card pan Card Link through this post. You must attach your Aadhaar Card pan Card by June 1st. Otherwise, an fine Rs.10000 will be charged.